2.0

Went to Hwy 54 location on 9/14 @ 1PM.There was one customer waiting on her smoothie.

I was standing at the counter while a young man was making a smoothie and a woman just ignored me and was not making anything. When she finally took my order, without asking my name, she just walked away from the register and said nothing. Once my order was ready, she slid the smoothie across the counter and said nothing. SHE WAS SOOOO RUDE.

There was no other customers in the store and I have no idea what her (personal) problem was but I WILL NEVER SUPPORT THIS LOCATION AGAIN!*Jamba Juice is opening on Ninth Street so GOOD RIDDANCE!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Smoothie King. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $600 and wants Smoothie King to offer any options to resolve the issue.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Jamba Juice. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Smoothie King and smoothie king customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

unfairhiringprastices
Waltham, Massachusetts, United States #1212740

I have a feeling there is more to this story. You must have done something to make her angry.

Smoothie King Products and Services